L-Series: Liquid Flow Meters
7641 N. Business Park Drive
85743 Tucson, AZ
Tel 520 290-6060
- Fast, multivariate data. Millisecond-response times immediately upon powering up, to display liquid flow, pressure, and temperature readings in real-time, in your choice of engineering units.
- Easy integration. Custom process ports and electrical connectors in addition to your choice of EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, Profibus, PROFINET, Modbus (RTU and TCP/IP), or serial communications options enables easy integration into your industrial process.
- Available full scale ranges: 0.5 CCM to 10 LPM
- Flow measurement range: 2% – 100% of full scale
- Calibration accuracy, NIST-traceable: ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±2% of full scale
- Typical measurement response time: <10 ms
- Warm-up time: <1 s
L-Series operating conditions
- Default calibration: water
- Alternate calibrations (request at time of order): methanol, iso–propanol, ethanol, ammonia, dimethylether, iso–pentane, thiophene, iso–octane, heptane
- Operating temperature: –10°C (non-freezing) to +60°C
- Full scale operating pressure: 100 PSIG
- Max differential pressure: 75 PSID
- Proof pressure: 200 PSIG
- Multi-variable process measurements: Simultaneously measure volumetric flow, liquid pressure, and liquid temperature.
- User changeable units of measurement: Change the unit of measurement for pressure, flow, or temperature from our extensive list of engineering units.
- Monochrome backlit LCD with integrated touchpad: Easily read measurements using the backlit display and control configurations with the user-friendly integrated touchpad.
- Optional integrated dual flow totalizers: Totalize volumetric flow every 1 ms for precise tracking of total flow over time.
Build and performance options
- Communication protocols: Analog, RS–232, RS–485, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU or TCP/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Displays: Backlit monochrome or color; integrated or panel–mount
- Process connections: NPT, SAE, AN, BSPP/G, compression, VCR, or VCO fittings
- Elastomers: 302, 303, 304, and 316L stainless steel; FKM (Viton)
- Calibration: Custom liquid; custom calibration points