VeriSens® vision sensors – XC700 / XC800
VeriSens® is a complete image processing system in the shape of a sensor. Typical applications are quality inspection tasks, for example in the packaging industry. As an inline solution, different product features can easily be checked directly after a manufacturing step. The immediate separation of faulty objects helps to increase machine efficiency.
The versatile functional scope of XF700 / XF800 with up to 22 feature checks addresses various applications. Up to 32 object properties, color layouts and positions can be checked simultaneously with a single VeriSens®. It can read text (OCR/OCV) and 1D / 2D codes.
All XC series models feature robust 360° part location by FEXLoc® for reliable part recognition, integrated VeriFlash® flash controller powering external illuminations with a pulse of up to 48 V and 4 A, the intelligent ColorFEX® 3D color assistant for intuitive and quick color setup in 3D and the modular VeriSens® XC Tube system providing IP 67 lens protection.
Key features include:
- Check positions, dimensions, text, colors or codes with only one sensor
- FEX® processor for robust image processing
- Reliable 360° part recognition
- Easy-to-use configuration software and configurable web interface with MultiViewer function
- Integrated Industrial Ethernet (PROFINET / EtherNet/IP™)
- C-mount and free choice of lenses
- VeriFlash® flash controller
- Industry-suited aluminum housing (IP 67)