LPR-1DHP-200; LPR-1DHP-220-R; LPR-1DHP-260; LPR-1DHP-280; LPR-1DHP-281; LPR-1DHP-290
High Precision Distance Sensor LPR®-1DHP-200
The LPR®-1DHP-200 radar sensor product family performs 1D distance measurements for short, medium and long ranges with highest accuracy. By performing primary, secondary and diversity radar measurements, the LPR®-1DHP-200 can detect the position and speed - for example of cranes and railbound transport systems - in real-time and make the data available via the device interfaces.
The sensors are simple to install and easy to put into operation with the aid of a web interface. A directional antenna is integrated into the robust housing. The LPR®-1DHP-200 radar system is a successor to the LPR®-1DHP and features an even higher accuracy and measurement rate in a more compact design. The device furthermore supports the latest ultra-wideband technology, allowing it to achieve highly-precise measurements in the millimeter range.
The sensor can be optimally configured for the required accuracy and range by selecting individual measurement modes. Even under the harshest conditions and weather environments such as rain, fog, snow, dust, smoke or vibrations, the maintenance- and wear-and-tear-free wireless technology operates reliably and with a high degree of availability - indoors and outdoors.
Key features at a glance:
- Contactless distance measurements via radio waves in the license free 60 GHz ISM band
- Latest ultra-wideband technology for a measurement accuracy in the millimeter domain
- For exact crane positioning, crane automation and reliable collision avoidance for distances of up to 500 m
- One-of-a-kind patented radar technology LPR®
o Unaffected by contamination, weather, dust, dirt, vibrations
o Maintenance- and wear-and-tear-free
- Compact and robust housing (IP 65)
- User-friendly web browser interface for simple configuration