The Ceraphant PTC31B is a price-attractive pressure switch with ceramic, vacuum tight measuring cell for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and high vacuum resistant up to 0bar abs. The IO-Link capability allows easy integration and parametrization of the device.
- Integrated switching electronics for decentral and economic process monitoring and control
- Easy function check and information on site thanks to LEDs and digital display
- Dry capacitance ceramic sensor (Ceraphire) and minimum span of up to 0 to 20mbar provide reliable insight to the process
- High process availability for vacuum applications and applications with abrasive media
- IO-Link reduces costs and complexity due to easy configuration and flexible integration in all fieldbus systems.
Field of application
Pressure switch with ceramic sensor diaphragm for monitoring absolute and gauge pressures in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts.
- Process connections: Threads
- Process temperature: -25 to +100°C (-13 to +212°F)
- Pressure: -1/0 up to +40bar (-15/0 up to +600psi)
- Accuracy: ±0.3%