0980 ESL 109-122
All LioN-Power System components are designed to operate in the harsh and confined environments typical of robotics; machine and material handling; automotive and food/beverage manufacturing; transportation; and other industrial sectors.
IO-Link is the first standardized I/O technology for communicating with sensors and actuators. LioN-Power IO-Link Masters and Hubs enable this standardization with several industry-first features.
LioN-P, IO-Link Master, PROFINET, industrial metal housing, 30 mm, up to IP69K, 4 digital input and 8 IO-Link Master, 8 x M8 B-coded I/O connection, 5-poles, 2 x M12 D-coded bus connection, 4-poles, 2 x M12 L-coded power supply connection, 5-poles
The benefits of this series are:
· IO-Link Master with 8 IO-Link Master ports, 4 class A and 4 class B ports
· M12 L-coded power supply to support 2 x 16 amps
· Protection degree IP 65, IP 67 and IP 69K
· Ultra-compact 30mm housing design
· Fast Startup Up for PROFINET IO
· Multiprotocol functionality with PROFINET and EtherNet/IP available